Injuries or death in North County San Diego caused by automobile defect occur too often. Auto defects in the construction, operation, and computer systems within cars are often to blame for serious injuries, and even deaths in North San Diego County. Specific defects include some of the following:
- Airbag defects which fail to deploy or deploy at the improper time.
- Defective braking systems that fail to prevent the car from stopping
- Lack of roof supports which would cause otherwise preventable injury in roll-over crashes.
- Sticking pedals used for acceleration that do not function as intended and cause unexpected acceleration
- Tire blowouts from defective tires that have separated from the tread
If you've been injured as the result of an accident that you think was caused by an automobile defect, contact our North County Legal Center
today. Our award winning personal injury firm has helped many victims of auto defect injuries to receive the compensation they need and deserve.
FAQ's About Automobile Defects
Q: What is an Auto Defect?
A: When a defect in the design, construction or manufacturing of an automobile causes an accident resulting in injury to the driver or passengers in the vehicle, this is often considered an auto defect liability case.
Q: What should I do, if I believe my car had a defect leading to an accident and injury in North County San Diego?
A: At North County Legal Center, our experts will inspect the vehicle, survey the road conditions, and the following to determine fault: Design Defects, Component Defects, and Manufacturing Defects.